- 2 Tbsp SOCAS Protein Flakes
- 2 medium-large Tomatoes
- Leafy Salad (e.g. Radiccio, Arugula, Frisée)
- 1 Tbsp dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Place Protein Flakes in a pan and roast over medium heat until light brown.
- Wash and dry the salad then set aside.
- Slice the tomato into thin slices.
- Beat the Balsamic Vinegar, Oil, Salt and Pepper vigorously until a creamy emulsion has formed.
- Break the salad into force size pieces. Add the tomato slices and then toss with the vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Plate the salad then sprinkle the Protein Flakes over top.